Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The case of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and of Manmohan Singh

Some of my friends have asked me why I have not been writing anything about the arrest of YSR Congress President, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.  My answer is simple, enough is being written about him in newspapers and enough is being shown on news channels.  I am not privy to any information about him which will be different from what everyone is getting to see and it is too early to start generating any perspectives about it.  The same would be true for the allegations that are being made against the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh by Babu Rao Hazare.  Here of course, I will admit to my exasperation with Hazare and his two buddies and their politics. Calling the PM of a nation Shikhandi is a shameful act and hopefully someone will shut the trio up and persuade them to stop playing the fool.  But then they are not playing the fool and are just being themselves.  All said and done a tedious and unnecessary side show.

This is my shortest post. This must have gladdened some hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment