Saturday, October 6, 2012

Live Citizen

This is the letter I have received from Corrine Graham.  In the past her colleague Elizabeth Potter also has written to me about communal harmony.  I have been posting their agenda on this blog because I broadly concur with what is being done by this group.  But I am an Indian citizen living in India and therefore an unaffected by the things that probably effect American citizens.  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT I DO NOT KNOW THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP PERSONALLY AND SINCE THIS PARTICULAR POST ALSO INVOLVES A MONETARY COMPONENT I LEAVE IT TO YOU DEAR READER TO DECIDE ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.  I AM NOT ENDORSING ANYTHING HERE, SINCE I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS GROUP OTHER THAN MY INTERACTION WITH THEM ON THE WWW. 

For further queries you may write to Corrine Graham at corrine@ahftp.com

I shall return with my own blog posts in a day or two.  Thank you

Satish

Hi Satish

I wanted to try to catch you one last time, I know October can be a crazy time of year so I just wanted to follow up on my previous emails.  Around this time last year a colleague of mine, Elizabeth Potter, got in touch with you about covering the My Fellow American YouTube video. A story came my way about a politically geared social networking site that I thought might also interest you.

The platform is called LiveCitizen and they are currently running a contest called Fix*Us. LiveCitizen lets users weigh in on current political and social issues that our nation is facing. Fix*us encourages users to chime in with their solution to 5 different current issues that are being widely discussed going into this presidential election. One winner is selected from each category and will receive a $1,000 donation to the charity of their choice.

Here is a link to a social media news release we have put together on the Fix*us campaign - http://www.fixus.us/

Given the upcoming election, and the debate this week I thought this might be a timely story for you to consider sharing. Let me know if you are interested, I'd love your feedback!

Best,

Corrine

No comments:

Post a Comment