Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My take on agitations - 4

First of all my apologies for staying away from the blog for 3 days and for not finishing the story that I have started. Unavoidable situation where my presence away from the computer is necessary. This piece is just an interim one and aimed at expressing my disgust with politicians. Makes me lose my faith in democracy. Lies are uttered in public without the faintest of hesitations and shame. One can only say too bad, but then it is not so nice when the too bad part is for us. Another thing to say is the role of the media in keeping the whole thing look like a story which is still fresh when in reality everyone with a semblance of sense and balance is sick of this whole murky mess and wants a quick end to it. Not the media, they want this to last as long as possible, keeps them busy and provides them with enough footage to run 24 hrs a day. It will be a good day when issues are fought on and decided on people's interests and not for money. Apologies again for not finishing this whole story but once my presence at the computer becomes a little more easier, I will be back to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment